Featured Posts

Home Refinance LoanNatural Breast Enlargement Are You Unhappy With Your Flat Chest?Natural Breast Enlargement Will Help You Feel Attractive. Discover An Amazing Secrets And Simple Techniques To Make Your Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally..

Readmore

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if...

Readmore

Monday, August 24, 2009

What Does It Take To Make My Breasts Grow?

Have you ever asked yourself that question? I have, many times. You see, I am not one of those lucky girls born with big boobs. In fact, mine are small on average. That has always made me feel awkward and to some extent, unfeminine. When my other girlfriends started to have curvy figures and large breasts, my body was thin and my breasts tiny. When my girlfriends started having boyfriends, I felt so left out because boys never paid much attention to me.

The last straw came when my rival in college made a snide remark about my chest to her friends. You know what she called me? Pancake Chest. I was so infuriated and embarrassed at the same time. Till today, I can still hear their laughter inside my head.

That incident drove me to look up everything that had to do with breast growth. In my final year of college, I spend hours and hours every night researching on how to make my breasts grow. I refused to believe that my breasts could not grow or that my genes have determined that they cannot grow beyond my present size. Since I was still in college and could not afford expensive surgery or pills (asking my parents for money is a no-no), I looked for ways I could grow my breasts naturally which did not cost too much.

Here’s what I found out about what it takes for breasts to grow.

The primary factor for natural breast growth is nutrition. That is how your breasts started to grow at puberty. Breast tissue comprises of three main types – adipose tissue (fat cells), estrogen receptors and mammary glands (that produce milk). At puberty, the pituitary gland excretes hormones that cause your ovaries to produce estrogen. It is estrogen that primarily causes the development of womanly features in a girl’s body, including breast enlargement. Once you attain adulthood, your ovaries still produce estrogen but it is mainly to maintain breast size and shape.

Estrogen can be found in nature in the form of phytoestrogen (plant estrogen) which can be consumed through the food you eat. Some rich sources of phytoestrogen are wild yam and fenugreek.


These days, you can find wild yam and fenugreek in the form of capsules. Get yourself a supply of capsules containing 500 milligrams of wild yam and fenugreek each. Now, to promote breast growth, take the wild yam and fenugreek capsules three times a day. Take the third dose just before bedtime.
But do not take the capsules within one hour of exercising or strenuous physical exertions. This is to avoid metabolizing the herbs and not having them available to boost your breast size.

But nutrition is only one of the factors in breast growth. Other factors that are also necessary are massage techniques, a right mental attitude etc.

In the course of my research, I have found an excellent program that encompasses all the factors that make your breasts grow. It is Nancy Newton’s “How I Made My Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally” at http://www.grow-bigger-breasts-naturally.com. In an easy-to-read e-book, Nancy shows you:

• How to influence your breast cells to grow
• How to use your emotions to your advantage in making your breasts grow
• How to utilize 5 principles of the mind to make your breasts grow
• How to grow genuine confidence and self-esteem

Plus a whole lot more.

My quest to grow my breasts ended when I discovered and took action with Nancy’s program. Now no one can call me ‘pancake chest’ anymore because I am a full 36C after only 5 months. If only my old college mates could see me now. Today I feel so good about myself and highly recommend Nancy’s program “How I Made My Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really the best solution I found till now ,
tried some others as well...actually I started my search after natural treatments 1 day before I was supposed to do my breast surgery and then just saw how literally UGLY it can be so I've decided , "why not?" its worth a shot , and tell you the truth? best shot of my life : www.e-wartrolreviews.com/curvybust

Unknown said...

Hello, since I was 18 years I have saved for my implants, but after 20 decided it was too risky, I have seen terrible cases yy surgeries high are costly, so now, with technological advances I've noticed that there are alternative methods that work well and are naturally, logically the results are not immediate, but are less expensive and do not carry health risks and the best is that work, seven months ago proved by one of the web
http://1-shop-online.com/ybust
and I increased 3 sizes, which are the ones I want, is an orderly and systematic program which manages the muscles in the breasts reaffirm and achieve increase its volume so recommend.

Post a Comment