Featured Posts

Home Refinance LoanNatural Breast Enlargement Are You Unhappy With Your Flat Chest?Natural Breast Enlargement Will Help You Feel Attractive. Discover An Amazing Secrets And Simple Techniques To Make Your Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally..

Readmore

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if...

Readmore

Monday, August 24, 2009

How I Made My Breasts Grow Naturally

Being flat-chested sucks! That was me a year ago. I was always slim and athletic in school and my breasts were small and pointy. That was fine for me the athlete but it totally sucked for me the woman. The rest of my girlfriends all seemed ‘normal’ except me. I hated it when the topic of breasts came up in conversations. Most times I’d find some reason to excuse myself or if I couldn’t, I’d just be quiet.

High school came and went, then came college. By that time, some of my best friends started going steady. Not me. If I were at a party, I’d attract guys’ attention as much as the wallpaper would. I did fine in my studies but not socially. Bummer! My girlfriends would wear pretty revealing dresses, especially on hot dates. I was dying to get myself into one of those, but I didn’t dare to. I could hardly fill an A cup. And don’t even get me started on going to the beach. I’d make up excuses (had lots of practice doing that in high school) like ‘I can’t swim,’ or ‘My skin is sensitive to the salt water,’ or whatever. The truth was I was ashamed to look at myself in the mirror, especially without my clothes on.

In my desperation, I started trying different ways to grow my breasts naturally. I tried some special gum that was supposed to grow them in 30 days. I spent a fortune on them over a few months but my breasts didn’t grow at all. The only thing I got out of that was jaw exercise. Then I tried breast enhancement cream. They say this method of growing breasts naturally has been used for years in other civilizations but was only just starting to catch on in the US. Well, after another few months of trying, my breasts still looked and felt the same. Maybe they were a little firmer but certainly not bigger. I guess they were doing some other things in those civilizations that we don’t do in the US. I was getting more and more depressed and frustrated with each passing month.

I was running out of patience and more importantly, out of money. I couldn’t afford to blow another few hundred bucks of pocket money on some more crap products that promises the sky but don’t deliver. I needed to find something inexpensively natural and naturally inexpensive, if you get what I mean.

Then I came across something I never thought about while surfing the Web. It was an e-book. And it was entitled, “How I Made My Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally” by Nancy Newton at www.grow-bigger-breasts-naturally.com. As I read her story in the website, I could identify with every word. It seemed as though she knew what I was going through. And for less than 30 bucks, I could also experience the same results she did. I begged my mom to let me use her credit card one last time. Thankfully, she agreed. And best of all, I could download Nancy’s e-book immediately. No more waiting for the mail to deliver a product.

As I started to read through her e-book, it dawned on me for the first time that growing my breasts naturally takes more than just what I eat or do. It needed to involve how I think and feel as well. That’s what was missing in most of the other products I came across before. Once I started reading, I was hooked. Needless to say, I followed Nancy’s methods religiously for the next few months.

Finally, after 3 months, I started to see some positive results.
My breasts started to get firmer, then a bit rounder. And at the end of the third month or so, I noticed my bra felt somewhat tighter. My breasts actually grew! I was ecstatic! I kept to the routine that Nancy recommended for another 2 months. The result was my breasts grew one entire cup size.

Today, I am no longer embarrassed over the size of my breasts. I have acquired a new-found sense of confidence and self-esteem. For perhaps the first time in my life, I feel like a woman more than I ever did before. All this is thanks to Nancy Newton’s “How I Made My Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment